Re: Crappy Northeast Drivers

To: "Paul Foster" <pfoster@gdi.net>, <Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com>
Subject: Re: Crappy Northeast Drivers
From: "Steve Ostrovitz" <ostrovi@gateway.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 16:12:53 -0400
You're making the same mistake: Your sample is poor. A small NER regional
this year was when we had to cap entries to 125 on a couple of small lots.
Otherwise we've hovered around 200 drivers.

Even at small non-SCCA events (FCSCC, NESCC, etc..40-50 drivers) the quality
of the drivers who show up is remarakble. No big fish in a small pond
syndrome here.

However, I'll come clean and admit that yes, I AM a crappy NE driver.

Steve Ostrovitz