Re: Crappy Northeast Drivers

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Crappy Northeast Drivers
From: Eldon Brooks <ebrooks@bbn.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 1999 16:50:52 -0400
I do not normally post to the list, but do watch and read as many as I can.
 I have to just say that I myself am offended at the idea that the NE
doesn't produce good drivers. I am involved heavily in the Boston BMWCCA
Autocrosses and although I have yet to compete in the SCCA events, that is
only because I am relatively new to the sport.

A few of the competitors in our events also run in the SCCA and do fairly
well.

Please before you slam ALL NER drivers, go to every event and let us know
how you do. In fact we have had to restrict all Boston BMWCCA events to 75
entries because of the popularity. In fact, check out our site and come see
for yourself -
http://www.boston-bmwcca.org

Eldon Brooks