Re: Crappy Northeast Drivers

To: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>
Subject: Re: Crappy Northeast Drivers
From: Mark Sirota <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 1999 17:28:38 -0400
Paul Foster writes:
> Yes, NER is a Jumbo region. But none of the other regions in the NE
> are that big. I doubt any other region attracts more than 70-80
> drivers on a good weekend.

Ah, I see you've opened your mouth again, apparently just to switch
feet.

There are several clubs in the northeast that attract 120 cars or so.
Philadelphia Region is one (had 156 at one event this year, 141 at
another).  Finger Lakes used to back when I was there (1988-1992).
I wouldn't be surprised if Northern New Jersey gets that many every
so often.

And the Susquehanna Region and its affiliate clubs...  I wonder how
many CNY attracts at Griffiss?

You really ought to get out more.  In fact, I travel to an awful lot
of events, and I've been active in the northeast autox scene for the
last 10-12 years.  I even ran a Porsche from 1991 to 1993.  Have we ever
met?  Have you ever beaten me?

I'm glad you've run out of feet.  (You do have only two, right?)

Mark