Re: Crappy Northeast Drivers

To: "Paul Foster" <pfoster@gdi.net>
Subject: Re: Crappy Northeast Drivers
From: "Steve Ostrovitz" <ostrovi@gateway.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 16:33:37 -0400
Well, you conveniently disregard my second point, which is that even at
small clubs throughout the Northeast, the quality of the drivers that I've
run into tends to be high. This, of course, is opinion, and not fact, which
some people on this list tend to get confused about.

Also, as the second largest SCCA region (I believe), NER drivers make for a
large portion of Northeast drivers.

New England Region drivers are also a very mobile bunch. On any given Sunday
NER types are off to New York and other locales outside the NER.

I just don't see any support for the argument that this part of the country
is weak, in any respect.

Steve Ostrovitz