RE: swaybar info(2)

To: "'TeamZ3@aol.com'" <TeamZ3@aol.com>
Subject: RE: swaybar info(2)
From: "Isley, Jason C." <JIsley@cell1.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 16:09:18 -0700
        Buddy, for some reason you are still missing the root of this
discussion. The rule is outdated. I would bet if you look at the results
from nationals that at least half of the cars are front wheel drive. When
this rule was created I would guess none of the cars were front drivers.
While I would not expect to see thing change overnight, I do think this rule
needs to be looked at.
        I had no intention when I made the post to get into a debate about
it. I was just looking for input from drivers, for what ever reason you felt
the need to pipe up. If you are not interested in exploring options to help
grow/change the sport or you don't agree you have the option to delete the
message.
        The only person I hear squawking is you. The majority of the
looked at and changed. No one expects it to happen overnight, however rear
drive cars are not the majority anymore.
        If you are questioning my ability to drive the car that is fine. I
am not a National champion and don't claim to be. I am not looking to change
a rule to make myself a winner, anyone that thinks changing one thing on a
car could do that is a little whacked.
        So grab you favorite CD jump in Z3 and go for a drive, sounds like
you need to relax. The rest of us are hear to have a good time, don't be so
negative, change is good.
        Have a great day, nice talking to you as usual.

Jason Isley
jisley@cell1.com