Re: swaybar info(2)

To: autox list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: swaybar info(2)
From: Loren Williams <Loren@kscable.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 19:42:16 -0500

Hottvr@aol.com wrote:

<snip>

> No front drive cars???? I wonder if he's ever heard of a little wonder called
> a "Mini"?
> You know that little "Bad ass" with frontwheel drive that started being
> produced
> in the late  50's?

<snip>

> Flame me its cool here in KC today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike, you %^&#@$* idiot! (you did ask for a flame, right?)

Okay, that's ONE front wheel drive car that was around during the
formation of the Solo stock class rules.  I seriously doubt that a
single model had much effect on the decisions that were made then.   I
know there were a few more FWD cars around back then (those "different"
looking Saab Sonnetts, early Honda Civics, and who knows what else)...
but the point is still valid.  When the rules were written, the vast
majority of cars both on the road and in stock competition were rear
wheel drive.  This is not the case today.

--
Loren Williams | Homepage - http://home.kscable.com/shad
'94 Saturn SC2 | Wichita Region SCCA - http://www2.southwind.net/~scca