Re: seats in stock class

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: seats in stock class
From: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 11:20:05 -0400
An anecdote:

It was my first or second trip to Sacramento to compete in an SFR Solo
II. I saw Jeff Reitmeier and (then) Stacy Lynd for the first time. Jeff
(who is around my height at about 6'4") was in the process of removing
the seat cushion from his 914 so he could fit in the car with the targa
top on. I told him in what I thought was a joking manner "better watch
out or someone will protest you." From that day on he ran with the
cushion in place and the top removed. The rest is history... ;-)

Paul Foster