Re: seats in stock class

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: seats in stock class
From: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 12:19:10 -0400
<<<I guess what I need is a definition of "comfort and convenience".
OK, you
can stop laughing now.>>>

Comfort is getting laid on a regular basis. Convenience is not having to
leave the house to do so.

<<<The problem is that my dad doesn't fit in his seat, in proper driving
position, with his helmet on.  He either has to lean over to the side,
where
there's a detent for the sunroof, or recline the seat back, which makes
him
reach his arms out more than ideal.>>>

Join the club! At least when I autocross I can take the sunroof off so
my helmet is 2-3" higher than the roof.

<<<Do you guys take a helmet to the dealer when you look at a new
car?>>>

Only when I plan to test drive it. ;-)

Paul Foster