Re: Why not "pro" cone chasers?

To: Jay Mitchell <jemitchell@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Why not "pro" cone chasers?
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 08:14:19 -0700
I'm aware that when a"prima donna" driver shows up, s/he will get one of
his/her "crew" to do the work for him. Probably no pay involved. We have
a worker sign-up sheet, and at the end of the day, the scorer double
checks to see if everyone has signed up to work and if their names are
checked off. No one would know who wrote what names on the sheet, nor
would they be able to recognize who actually did the work. As an event
organizer, one can only hope the workers also signed the release, paid
or not! Everyone on the site should have, and we provide wristbands to
those who do as a means of identifying the "signers."
    Details, details...when a region puts on events with over 200
entries most every time, the details have to be taken care of.
    It all comes down to having enough folks to run the event
efficiently...
--Pat Kelly