Re: Why not "pro" cone chasers?

To: "autox@autox.team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Why not "pro" cone chasers?
From: The Narbys <narby@centurytel.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 08:30:59 -0700

dg50@daimlerchrysler.com wrote:

> Time to tip another sacred cow. :)

<major snipping>

> I don't see a loser here - what do y'all think?
>
> DG

I think that an autocross is about the most fun I can have for the amount of
money
it costs me, and working keeps the price low. I run Prepared too, which means
less
time on course, and more time working while a zillion stock cars run.

My guess is there are plenty of people out there both in and out of the SCCA who
feel the same way. There will always be car nuts as long as there are cars. "Car
Guys" track time outfit lets people work to earn track time, and they do ok as
far
as I know - wish there was a track closer to me...

Doug
DPX1/9