Re: Conquest to GS to C Mod

To: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Conquest to GS to C Mod
From: Dick Rasmussen <rasmussend@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 06:09:05 -0500
At 12:56 PM 11/11/1999 -0800, Eric Linnhoff wrote:
>What I mean is, and this isn't gonna come out quite right but, it'd probably
>be easier to trophy in a "fast" car such as a CM car.

Only when the class is big and there are lots of trophies available. It is
easier to go fast but it still takes extra skill to be the fastest.

 But it takes a really
>good driver to make a Stock Class car (with all of it's Stock Class car
>limitations and compromises) go fast around the course, and do it without
>rolling the car.

If you spend some time reading through the past champions portion of the
rule book you will see that MANY of the CM competitors are past National
Champions in Stock and Street Prepared.

All classes are hard to win in.

No flame intended.

Dick Rasmussen