Re: Stock Category brake lines

To: "'team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stock Category brake lines
From: "Ayer, John K" <John.Ayer@PSS.Boeing.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 08:56:19 -0800
That would've been about 1993... "They" decided it was not a Stock
spirit-of-the-rules thing, but didn't want to take away from people who had the
mod already.  Other items that used to be Stock legal are balanced motors, big
overbores, perch position due to shock replacement, and removal of A/C as a
discrete system.  I have a car I haven't touched since then that was Stock when
I put it away, and is now half Street Prepared :)

Kimball Ayer
#119 FIAT X1/9
DSP(?, I suppose...Who Knows?)