Re: What happened to the Neon?

To: Robert Glover <rob@f-body.org>
Subject: Re: What happened to the Neon?
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 16:02:37 -0600
Daimler/Chrysler got a big burr under their saddle with the SCCA a few
months ago over the allowance of trunk kits for other cars in Showroom
Stock racing.  So they pulled all of their contingency money from Club
Racing and Solo, took their toys, and went home.  Maybe they also
decided to stop making competition cars as part of the deal?!?!?
Dennis or any of you other DC guys know the straight skinny?  8<{)

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman