Re: What happened to the Neon?

To: "Josh Hadler" <jhadler@rmi.net>, "John Lieberman" <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Subject: Re: What happened to the Neon?
From: "Larry Miller" <lmiller2@airmail.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 17:16:08 -0600
DC has it's hands in several other MotorSports categories:  FIA, World of
Outlaws, NHRA, IHRA, NASCAR Craftsman Truck, CART, Formula 1 and NASCAR
Winston Cup / Bush (soon).

A Viper ACR is available and in 2001 DC will re-release the ACR and R/T
Neons.  The DOHC is gone (in Neon) but the SOHC will be bumped to 150hp.
Mopar Performance will release several "race upgrades" for the Neon like
manual steering, front air dam, crate engines, limited slip diff. etc...

Larry Miller
LMiller2@airmail.net

98 Neon R/T
Black w/Stripes
Eibach, QuickPipe, V-Tech, GTS, SynPower