Re: What happened to the Neon?

To: Scott Meyers <solo2@uswest.net>, Robert Glover <rob@f-body.org>
Subject: Re: What happened to the Neon?
From: Jason Bowles <jbowles@carol.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 16:30:05 -0500
2001 ACR and R/T are 2 different cars and will have a base engine of a
150hp SOHC engine that is more powerfull and better power curves than the
old DOHC 150hp engine could wish for. It will also have other engines as
options from what I can tell, if these will be R/T only or whatnot is yet
to be seen.

The ACR will include double adjustable struts from a company in canada
(cant remember the name off the top of my head) that designed and built the
lemans winning GTS vipers struts and shocks. It will include higher rate
than stock springs. It will have 15x6, I believe, maybe 15x7. Ive forgotten
a lot of the other things it will get.

Also the new ACR is at most 25lbs more than the old ACR.

Jason