RE: What's wrong with this pitcure?!?

To: "Paul Foster" <pfoster@gdi.net>
Subject: RE: What's wrong with this pitcure?!?
From: "Chuck McMillion" <chuck@decaturnet.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 12:28:11 -0500
Sorry, guys but that really iritates me...
        If they can let a Supra in SM, what about a 944?  The Supra is now more
of
a sports car than the older 944 cars are... We should base class structure
based on performance of a specific vehicle and not REPUTATATION of that
manufacturer.

        If there is a Supra in SM, i should be able to put back seats in my 1993
RX-7 (yes it was a dealer installed option... although not many decided to
do it) and i could be playing in SM with a lighter faster car.

The Supra is classed in SS with the RX-7 and the 944 is in AS.  Based on
that quick look at the rule book, why not let the 944 2+2 or even the 300ZX
2+2 into SM. oh wait those are sports cars!  But again, what about the
Supra?

Chuck