Re: What's wrong with this pitcure?!?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What's wrong with this pitcure?!?
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 12:46:23 EST
In a message dated 11/30/00 7:29:04 AM Pacific Standard Time, pfoster@gdi.net
writes:

> Mr. Duncan is afraid that the rice burner crowd won't
> want to come out and bolster his Pro Solo numbers if they have to
> compete against other 4 SEATER CARS! I suggest Mr. Duncan concentrate on

I'm sure Howard was not speaking as Pro Solo manager, but representing the
SEB and its subcommittees.  Howard does not classify cars, but he can speak
for the classification philosophies of the SEB.  Surely you can't REALLY
consider any of the mentioned cars to be actual 4 seaters.  The rear seats
are vestigal at best, and the SEB's fears as to the abilities of sports cars
in a class for true 4 seaters are well founded.

CHD