Re: What's wrong with this pitcure?!?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What's wrong with this pitcure?!?
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 12:38:44 EST
You're right, shooting the messenger is not being color-blind; but it fit the
colloquial bill.  Rather it is ignorant and self-indulgent.  Howard Duncan
does not determine the classifications and is not deserving of your unbridled
attack.  If you or your friends having a classification issue then take it up
with the appropriate AC and the SEB.  I would have thought a self-renowned
Solo2 expert like yourself would know this already.

Your friend wrote a letter to Howard and got a reply from same; nothing more,
nothing less.
Mark Sipe

Paul Foster: