Re: What's wrong with this pitcure?!?

To: autox list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What's wrong with this pitcure?!?
From: Loren Williams <Loren@kscable.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 17:23:17 -0600
Paul Foster wrote:

> Color-blind?!? Here a National Champion sends a letter to the SEB
> stating that he believes the 4 seater Porsche 924/044/968-type cars be
> allowed into SM, and instead of receiving a notification that the letter
> was received he gets a rationalization why Howard is opposed to such a
> move based on times from this year's Nationals to support it, and you
> call that color-blind?!?

The very first thing Howard said was that the letter would be forwarded.
The fact that he took the time to share his opinion and/or his perception
of the SEB's opinion (however irrelevant it might be to the process) is a
GOOD thing.  Most people complain that "all I got was a postcard that said
my letter was received".  Howard took the time to give a bit more than
that.

What is it with you people and your aversion to other people having and
sharing their own opinions?

--
Loren Williams | Loren@kscable.com
'94 Saturn SC2 | Wichita Region SCCA - http://www2.southwind.net/~scca