Re: re progressive insurance cancellations

To: "Carol Holt" <cmholt@acsol.net>, "'Dan Bettis'"
Subject: Re: re progressive insurance cancellations
From: "Joe Goeke" <teamnet@hedlygoeke.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 12:45:44 -0800
That's because the insurance companies are uninformed, uneducated, and quite
simply are not out to serve their clients.  They simply only want to make
money from them.

The whole fraudulent argument is flawed.  I would guess that this has only
happed in the autox community due to the above, not because these same
people would have placed a fraudulent claim otherwise.

I don't condone false claims to get the insurance companies to cover an
autox accident, but I can see how the insurance companies have set them
selves up for them.
---JHG
206-295-3269
// --- Need a website?  www.goekeweb.com