Re: re progressive insurance cancellations

To: "Carol Holt" <cmholt@acsol.net>, "'Dan Morency'" <DMorency@gwi.net>,
Subject: Re: re progressive insurance cancellations
From: "Dan Bettis" <danbettis@isoc.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 11:15:41 -0500
Well this will probably piss people off but I will say it anyways.   I feel
its the same as going to an autox the way they see it.  If you go a bar or
night club and drink they should kill cancel your insurance if you drive.
How about if you just in a bar?  Do you get canceled because you might drive
home drunk, no but you probably should the way I see it.  I not a bar person
but the couple I have been in 50% of those people drive there and home, they
did not get caught.  But they did it.  So if the insurance company find you
in the bar web page with a drink in your hand will they cancel you.

Dan Bettis
danbettis@zrracing.com
http://www.predatormotorsport.com
http://www.zrracing.com