Re: re progressive insurance cancellations

To: "'AutoX'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: re progressive insurance cancellations
From: "Dan Bettis" <danbettis@isoc.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 10:16:24 -0500
What you say makes sense, they are in business to money.  I like the two
options.  But I for some reason do not think they will ever be available.
You can get a type of insurance when you rent a car for road racing.  I am
not for sure how that all works out.  As for people wrecking car on a road
course or autox.  I know 10x that many who have done it on the street vs.
doing some type of racing fun.  To me they just go a little far with the not
taking a risk, business is usually bout risk or some sort.  How often do
insurance companies go out of business compared to others.

Dan Bettis
danbettis@zrracing.com
http://www.predatormotorsport.com
http://www.zrracing.com