Re: Nitto 555-R's??

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nitto 555-R's??
From: TommyB <winnipegtommy@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 08:19:08 -0500
The Nittos are less than half the price of the kumhos (I assume you're
referring to the V700s)...and I'm in Canada so I pay roughly $1.55 for every
US dollar I spend...it adds up quickly.  The only option that I'm also
considering is to go with the Kumho Ecsta Supra 712s...either way I'll be
running a street tire until I can afford the victoracers.

Tommy