Re: Nitto 555-R's??

To: Alan Pozner <apozner@ptd.net>, TommyB <winnipegtommy@shaw.ca>,
Subject: Re: Nitto 555-R's??
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 09:17:56 -0700 (PDT)
I like Alan's budget idea: Here's how mine went:

1996: Bought Corvette, tried autox got hooked
1997 bought tires, wheels and shocks for too much
money, Sold Vette, bought Trans am, sold trans am,
bought bmw
1998: bought tires, tire trailer, shocks, engine
rebuild new clutch, sold bmw, bought Neon
1999: bought a ton of neon stuff; sold neon, bought
datsun roadster (for cheap thrills)
2000: bought trailer to haul roadster, bought bigger
truck to haul trailer, bought wrecked 300 zx to make
roadster faster
2001: bought new enclosed trailer for roadster, bought
new truck to haul faster
2002: bought camper to sleep better when my wife kicks
me out becuause of roadster.
Current Budget: tires $800, Events way too many.

It is addictive isn't it!

Don Miller
68 Turbo V-6 Datsun Roadster
wife calls it "the bitch"