Re: Nitto 555-R's??

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nitto 555-R's??
From: Bob Pariza <bpariza@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 07:17:35 -0700 (PDT)
 There is also a Nitto autocross tire, the 555A.  I've heard that they work
well on relatively heavy cars, but they cost about what the Kumhos do (at least
locally) and the Kumho is a proven item.  Good luck with the Nitto drag
radials, they should at least be an interesting experiment.
  TommyB <winnipegtommy@shaw.ca> wrote: Hi,
Anyone have any experience with these drag radials by Nitto? I know they're
mainly for drag racing, but I've heard Grassroots motorsports tested them
and found them to be pretty good for autox. The reason I'm asking is b/c
I've got a line on a good price for these tires, and I mainly autox my car,
not drag race.

Thanks,
Tommy