Re: Prepared Miata reclassing thoughts

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Prepared Miata reclassing thoughts
From: "Dave Whitworth" <dave@wcsllc.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 08:46:11 -0500
I really don't want to step into this storm for several reasons....but I do
have one question/thought:

Is AP's participation being harmed by it being the "unlimited" prepared
class?  It is now like AM where you've got really trick cars, but a fairly
small number of people willing to build them at a given time?

In the olden days, wasn't AP the fast prepared car class?  E.G. Lotus
Europa's, Super 7's, Elan's...that type of thing...not the "free for all"
that it would appear on the surface now?

Just a thought...and I know there is much more to AP than a "free for all"

DaveW