Re: Prepared Miata reclassing thoughts

To: charles@coastalbay.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Prepared Miata reclassing thoughts
From: SOLOMIATA@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 21:17:21 EDT
My thought process was that current cantilever tires come in up to a 9" width
on a 7" rim.  If the Miata was somehow limited to the 8" cantilevers then
that might help the equalization with other cars.

Of course someone will say that a tire company will make a 9" tire with 8"
printed on the sidewall so they can have the best tire but I doubt a company
will go to such lengths just to sell tires to 20 cars.

Randy