Re: minimum weight requirement

To: Rocky Entriken <rocky@tri.net>
Subject: Re: minimum weight requirement
From: John Lieberman <jlieberman@sport.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 20:45:52 -0500
I think Rocky (and Rick Brown) both nailed my biggest concern about this
proposal.  Even though I stated in my original response that it would
affect drivers like ME because we're skinny little fartz, my letter
opposing the proposal a couple of years ago placed more emphasis on the
two-driver scenario where one is much larger than the other.  Rarely do
both drivers in a two-driver car weigh the same.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman