RE: minimum weight requirement

To: "'Charles Cox'" <charles@coastalbay.com>, <rocky@tri.net>
Subject: RE: minimum weight requirement
From: "Dave Whitworth" <dave@wcsllc.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 10:18:40 -0500
I really don't want to further this discussion too much, but...your
statement:

>>>Where were the scrutineers or tech people when this was done? This
certainly couldn't be the reason for the change, is it?  Again this kind
of problem is easily solved if the events and rule book are written
properly.<<<

Is slightly flawed....Last I checked, we don't have scrutineers in Solo
2.  Also, Solo tech inspectors check for safety items, not rule
compliance.  Solo 2 rule compliance is policed by the competitors
themselves......

I could care less whether we weight with or without, I'll set my car up
to the rules presented.....

DaveW