Re: minimum weight requirement

To: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>,
Subject: Re: minimum weight requirement
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 13:33:12 -0500
> > and I have also requested that the PCS be allowed to prepare a car for
> > autox to allow club racing cars to be used legally, if it works for
> > street prepared why not for prepared.

Already allowed

15.11.A allows prep of a Prepared car to the GTCS, 15.11.B allows prep of a
Prepared car to the PCS. They do have to be cars specified in the GTCS or
PCS, but those 15.11 rules also specifically reference the SOLO weights.

(Actually, I could wish we were meeting the GCR weights. I'm only 35 pounds
overweight by GCR but 130 by the Solo book :-)

Oh, and those rules are not in the 2002 rulebook. Left out through
oversight. Reinstated in the April FasTrack (Page F66, Item 25).

--Rocky Entriken