Re: Tire Warming

To: "Bob Klingler" <bklingler@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: Tire Warming
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 01:40:23 -0600
Oboy, NASCAR-style pit stops between drivers. Are they limited to 5-man pit
crews for the tire changes? Do the grid slots have to be wider so the
jackman can run around the car? Will every grid slot have a suitably
shielded helium bottle to run the air wrench? Will we start having Solo II
pit crew competitions? "They changed four tahrs and the driver in 23
seconds, David, and they're ready to go out again." FUN!

:-)

--Rocky