Re: Tire Warming

To: Eric Salem <eric@mail.brown911.com>
Subject: Re: Tire Warming
From: John Lieberman <jlieberman@sport.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 10:45:19 -0600
That's a good question, Eric.  My membership was due in October and I
got it back in about a week.  However, it came back without my licenses
renewed.  So I had to email Wendy Grillo and have them do it over.  I
would suggest that you do the same.  It would not surprise me if the
move is affecting license renewals.

BTW, I was assured by both Wendy and Steve Johnson that one of their
priorities, after the move, is to straighten out the license renewal
process so that it's seamless with membership renewal.  Keep your
fingers crossed.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman