Re: Tire Warming

To: Rocky Entriken <rocky@tri.net>
Subject: Re: Tire Warming
From: John Lieberman <jlieberman@sport.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 16:30:52 -0600
Rocky Entriken wrote:

> Could we do a rule like rally sometimes
> does -- get a moving violation ticket (in your competition car) and you are
> DQ?

I LIKE it!  If you're squirreling around on the public streets near an
SCCA-sanctioned autox event in your competition car, it reflects badly
on the event and the host club.  I think any person caught doing so
SHOULD be DQ!!!  8<{)  At the drivers' meeting, we always advise our
competitors to be on their best behavior if they should leave the site
for any reason during the day's activities.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman