RE: Tire Warming

To: "John Lieberman" <jlieberman@sport.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: Tire Warming
From: "Knuckledragger" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 11:17:11 -0600
-----Original Message-----
BTW, I was assured by both Wendy and Steve Johnson that one of their
priorities, after the move, is to straighten out the license renewal
process so that it's seamless with membership renewal.  Keep your
fingers crossed.
For those of us that work corners at the road race events, this is a
blessing in disguise.  By HQ "screwing up" and not renewing everything at
once we end up with at least two valid membership cards.  One, a "permanent"
membership card, to keep in the wallet and show the event registrars and
another one that we can laminate and keep in our "track bag" to wear around
our necks for the Club Racing events where we are required to wear photo
IDs.

What I _do_ like about the new process is that my Regional F&C licenses are
renewed automatically with my annual membership renewal, when I finally get
around to renewing it.  I do however remember having to "make a call" to get
my SSS license renewed.  At least they got rid of the logbook requirements
for the SSS and Regional Club racing licenses.  Who actually kept those up
to date?  I constantly lost mine and finally just gave up trying.

Hmm, it's time to renew my membership again.  Let's see how many cards I get
this year.  ;^)

Eric Linnhoff in KC
'98 Dodge Neon STS #69
www.geocities.com/eric10mm/KnuckleDragger
"A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining,
but wants it back the minute it begins to rain."
Mark Twain