Re: Tire Warming

To: Knuckledragger <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Subject: Re: Tire Warming
From: John Lieberman <jlieberman@sport.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 11:30:53 -0600
Knuckledragger wrote:

> At least they got rid of the logbook requirements
> for the SSS and Regional Club racing licenses.  Who actually kept those up
> to date?  I constantly lost mine and finally just gave up trying.

Actually, the log book is coming back - in a manner of speaking.  No, we
won't have those easy-to-lose and hard-to-remember blue cards.  Instead,
as I remember from our last discussion on the topic several months ago,
the log book will be printed in your rulebook.  This will give you a way
to keep track of the events you've worked and then transfer that
information to your renewal form when the time comes.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman