Re: Firewall support

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Firewall support
From: pkort@cis.picker.com
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 15:48:52 -0400

  I also will refuse to show anybody the brace in my 1600, .... but for a
different reason.  I don't want anybody to see all the blood from smacking my
knuckles every time the wrench slipped off because I couldn't see straight from
standing on my head under the dash for so long!!

  Most of you wouldn't hesitate to spend $30 for a chrome trim
some-thing-or-other to make your roadsters look better, so why are you balking
at spending $30 to keep it from wrapping around a tree?
  But for those of you that insist on $30 is too much, just ask Stan for a
break.  I'm sure for $50 he'll have a brace chromed for you!

Paul
OROC
     It may look nice but, ... Chrome don't bring ya home!

Please respond to Xcokid@aol.com

To:   datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net

 I would personally refuse to let anyone
look at the brace on my car for the purpose of copying the design.
Just my opinion.

Rick Stayner
69 2000
Harrisburg, Pa