Re: Firewall support

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Firewall support
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 13:48:15 -0700
I will never publish a photo of Stan's brace. He engineered it, and
shared it with the community at a very fair price. Got one in my car,
and couldn't have made a better brace! If you want to build one, okay,
but don't ask to copy his work. He makes door panels (for sale), and
I've made door panels but I designed mine from scratch. So if I or
someone else want to share our designs, fine. But our vendors depend on
their R&D income and we should support them.

Fred