Re: Firewall support

To: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Subject: Re: Firewall support
From: Steve Harvey <stevenh@execpc.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 17:36:56 -0500
My goodness gentleman:
I sure didn't mean to start a !@#$%^ match here boys! I'll build my own and
be done with it. I wasn't planning on copying Stan's design. I understand
all about that problem, having designed and built several items for the
machine tool industry and been granted patents. Given that it's a safety
issue with the firewall support, I felt that it would be a share and share
alike item.
Thanks
Steve Harvey
Milwaukee