Re: datsunparts.com Dashes

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: datsunparts.com Dashes
From: Marc Sayer <marc@gracieland.org>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 19:00:09 -0800
You know I would be a lot more understanding if Dean would subscribe
to the damn list himself, spend a little time talking with the rest of
us on the list, and do his own promotions instead of getting shills to
do it for him. His *participation* in the list would go a long way
towards making it look like he was doing more than using this list to
generate profits. Just like his lame attempts to cash on on various
shows that others worked hard to put on, he is trying to score off
this list without giving anything back to it. He gives nothing to the
list and has shills like you drumming up business through it. The
situation is now so bad that you guys are now even prefacing these
"unsolicited testimonials" with warnings and caveats. And please do
not waste my time trying to explain to me how you aren't a shill. He
asked you to do this for him, that's acting as a shill. It smells, but
then it's vintage Dean I guess...

Just my .02