Re: datsunparts.com Dashes

To: marc@gracieland.org, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: datsunparts.com Dashes
From: Ldino21@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 02:57:36 EST
Mark you do Stink!!!

I must be a shill also!!!! And I am proud to be a shill if that is what you
want to call me.

This reeks of an individuals personal vendetta against another individual who
is not a member of this list.

I am a member of this list, I also associate with numerous other Roadster
Owners who are not members of this list. Because Dean is not a member of this
list does not make him a better or worse vendor than someone else.

Steve Allen who posted the information about the Dashes is one of the nicest
most above board guys on this list, your comments are Rude, Out of Line, and
inappropriate for this forum.

Not everyone enjoys hitting the delete button 90 times a day when a topic is
discussed (such as this one!) that they are not interested in. They have a
right to chose not being on the list. Members also have a right to promote
anything they want on this forum, for anyone they want to on this forum. I am
constantly asked by people to ask a question for them or put something for
sale for them on the list. If that makes me a shill, MAY THE SHILL'S RULE THE
EARTH!!

Grow Up Marc!

Lou Smaldino
Proud to be a SHILL!!