Re: datsunparts.com Dashes

To: "Marc Sayer" <marc@gracieland.org>,
Subject: Re: datsunparts.com Dashes
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 18:17:25 -0800
My 2 cents,

I want our Vendors to stay in business. I have always tried to spread my
purchases out amongst all of them.

I wish they all got along, but they are Datsun Roadster people so they are
all a little eccentric to begin with.

I wish Dean was on the list. To me, nothing is a better sales promoter than
good advice. Vendors who participate in the list discussions have an
advantage for my dollar. That goes for Dann too. My conversations with him
lead me to believe he would be an asset to the list. Ditto for Don Morrell.
Jim Tyler was a great list member and I would buy from him because of that.
Les, Stan, Mike and Ross have been here and have added to all our roadster
knowledge.

I have been asked a few times by a few Vendors to endorse products and I do
if I felt the quality of the product/service warrants it.  Does that make my
a shill?

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
65 L-320 Pickup