Re: Weber Tuning

To: "N.A. Campiglia III" <spitdrvr@camalott.com>
Subject: Re: Weber Tuning
From: Tom Strange <jantoms@vbe.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 05:41:04 -0800
Nick,
  Check around to see if there is someone near you who tunes webers, has an
exhaust gas analyzer & an assortment of jets.  It may seem expensive, but it
will be a lot easier & cheaper if you have them do it.  Once they are set, you
won't have to worry about them anymore.
  Just my ,02 worth.
Tom Strange, Classic Autosports Ltd.,  Appleton, Wi.,  920-733-5013