Re: Weber Tuning

To: "Susan Hensley" <susan@bearcom.com>, "Andrew Mace" <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: Re: Weber Tuning
From: "Laura G." <savercool@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 09:32:38 -0800
I have Monzas on my '78 Spit and once or twice a week (depending on how much
I drive and where I'm going)-I get down there with carb cleaner, Final
inspestion, a sponge and my rag and clean that bumper-and don't forget the
tips! If I have a show-I lay on the ground and get all underneath. Nasty
job, but someone's... Mother always said that sometimes you have to suffer
to be beautiful! ;-)

Laura G. and Nigel (whose bumper is due for a cleaning!)

p.s.-I shpuld share-I had mystery stains just below the knees of my fave
jeans. Little black greasy spots. Then one day, I had some stuff laying on
the ground behind the car when I started him up. Same black spots. Duh! It
was the Monzas! Now, I stand to one side when the car is running and I need
to get something out of the back! And there's nothing wrong with my Weber.
It's just the nature of the Beastie!