Re: Gear box tunnel padding

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Gear box tunnel padding
From: Flinthoof Ponypal <Flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 10:09:46 -0700

        Something I'll be doing to my Spit for underbody corrosion and noise
reduction will be using the Rhino Tuff Stuff spray on lining used for
pickup bed liners.  It comes in many colors, can be applied up to 1/4"
thick, and is very durable against solvents.  It is also self-extinguishing
for fires under the bonnet (which will also get a coating of it in a nicely
matched red like the rest of the car).

        Tensile strenght is 12770-2000 psi.
        Elongation is 250-300%
        Water proof.
        Chemically resistant.
        Sprays on all surfaces with a nice even coat.

        Call 1-800-447-1741 for details.  I haven't found a web site for 'em
yet.
There are a couple of other similar brands but this is the first one I
found a pamphlet for at a local GM dealership.

-Vegaman Dan
 |             |   Equinart Studios * Furry Artist * Model Railroader   |
 |     *U*     |   MINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINT!!   |
 |             |       ConiFur NorthWest '99- Furries in Seattle!       |
 | CONIFUR NW  |  Flinters@picarefy.com * www.picarefy.com/~flinthoof   |