Re: Air conditioning !

To: "Ken C" <sdspitfire@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Air conditioning !
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Fri, Jun 23 2000 16:13:44 GMT-0600
One of the guys in my Triumph club has a gorgeous TR4 and he actually made some
holes somewhere in the cockpit for ventilation-works great! When we all went to
Buttonwillow, I was sweating like a pig-but he was ventilated and cool! I'll
ask him if he can send some details on what he did and pass them on.

(Saw a lovely little Alfa Spyder the other day-top up, windows up, in 90o
heat...and all I could think was 'Air Conditioning...' as I tried to find
someplace left on my seat that I wouldn't stick too!)

Laura G.