Re: Re:Air conditioning !

To: "alemen@pop.ftconnect.com" <alemen@pop.ftconnect.com>
Subject: Re: Re:Air conditioning !
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Fri, Jun 23 2000 18:39:22 GMT-0600
>Laura, they are called seat covers. I am glad I had them. Sat for 45 min in
>the sun (no A/C of course), no wind, waiting to go through DEQ in the Spitfire
>top down. I'm glad it was not a busy time!!!

Hahaha!

I keep beach towels in the car to sit on (the Union Jack is my
favourite)-because I haven't ever seen seat covers that I like and because I
think the towels are more-to put it delicately-absorbant than the seat covers,
no?

btw-I don't have the seats with the cloth inserts-all vinyl!
All BLACK vinyl! (But, they look great! Like leather!)
(Even with the cloth inserts, and seat covers-like in my first spitty-I'd sweat
like a pig. I guess I'm just--sweaty!)

Laura G.