RE: Air conditioning !

To: "'Nolan Penney'" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>, clshore@yahoo.com
Subject: RE: Air conditioning !
From: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 08:06:08 -0500
I have yet to understand Air Conditioning in a 70 HP Sports Car !

I read someplace that the "REAL" Sports Cars died when they put roll up
windows in the things.
Now you have A/C, CD's, P/C's, and GOD knows what's next.
Someone asked me a question about a radio in my 71, I told them a well tuned
engine @ 3,500 RPM running down a two lane is all the music I need !

Purist's UNITE !!!