Re: Air conditioning !

To: clshore@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Air conditioning !
From: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 08:57:48 -0400
I have seen air conditioning installed in a Spitfire, and it worked well.  Many
years ago I took such a Spitfire out for a test ride.  Alas, my mechanical
skills were minimal, so I elected to purchase another more reliable car
instead.  I really wish I had purchased that Spitfire, as it was quite unique
(unbeknownst to me at the time).  It had a leather interior and I believe 4
wheel disc brakes, as well as that air conditioning.  God only knows what else
it had.