Re: RE: Air conditioning !

To: CraigS@iewc.com
Subject: Re: RE: Air conditioning !
From: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 09:29:50 -0400
Speaking purely for myself, an A/C would extend my driving season.  We get
stinking hot humid summer weather here.  For that time of year, the car usually
sits unused.  I've no desire to give myself heat stroke at worst, or show up
somewhere drenched in sweat, smelling like last weeks roadkill at best.  If the
summers weren't so miserable, the notion of A/C wouldn't have any appeal to me.
 Here though, if you want to drive between June and September, you pretty much
need it.

>>> Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com> 06/26 9:06 AM >>>

I have yet to understand Air Conditioning in a 70 HP Sports Car !