Re: Air conditioning !

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Air conditioning !
From: "Mike Ross" <mikeross@Prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 15:24:20 -0400
A company called Vintage Air manufactures A/C for hot rods.  They make a
small unit just about the size of the heater in our GT6's & Spitfires.  I'm
planning on putting one in my GT6 when I get around to it.
See them online at: www.vintageair.com  or telephone at 800-to-cool-u.  They
put out a catalog you can request online.

Mike Ross
'67 Spitfire (soon to be a Spit 6)
'66 Spitfire
'69 GT6 (parts car)